This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Prepare BOQs, purchase requisitions and procurement plans, through proper and proactive survey of the market.
• Collect quotations from market for procurement from different vendors via advertisement or calling prequalified suppliers.
• Follow-up on orders if required, by visiting the supplier or calling on regular basis.
• Generating receipt note via ISCALA, manually and counting/measuring the material to ensure accuracy.
• Arrange and issue the inventory in the store/warehouse, and regularly visit the store to ensure the upkeep and proper maintenance of the inventory.
• Arrange transportation of material to project sites or as required.
• Reconcile inventory for audit and internal accuracy.Required qualification/ experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or Commerce with at least 2 to 3 years’ of experience in a non-profit organization or donor-funded/ development programs, in procurement and administration positions.