New Ravi Packaging Industries Pvt. Limited, a leading manufacturing concern is seeking Production Manager for its Transforming/Injection Molding division based at Karachi.
- Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures and duty assignments of injection molding department.
- Engineer and supervise technical knowledge improvement to enable them to take cost effective decisions.
- Continually evaluates plant layout utilization and suggests methods for improving
- Monitors tooling and machine maintenance requirements; Cooperates and works closely with Maintenance Department.
- Communicates daily shift production results including reports for downtime, quality and material issues.
- Ensure machines are maintained to best possible standards.
- Responsible for optimization of closure molding and thermoforming process by ensuring lowest possible consistent cycle time.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or direct testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality
- Track and document maintenance needed for machinery, tools, cards and other equipment
- Schedule repairs, preventative maintenance tasks, and installation/upgrades of equipment.
- Manage facility and plant upgrade/new installation projects.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9000, 9001 standards and manage documentation
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Qualification & Experience
- A minimum of BE in polymer engineering with 6 to 7 years of experience preferably in Thermoforming-Extrusion/Injection Molding/Plastics/Packaging Industry