We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for [ General Manager HR]; the position will be based in Faisalabad
1.Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
3. Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
4. Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
5. Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
6. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
7. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization during audits.
8. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
9. Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
10. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
11. Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
12. Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
13. Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. 14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
15. Monthly Prepare payroll staff, review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
16. Audit, payroll balance sheets, earnings, etc.
17. Communicate actively with Operations, HR and Billing to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
18. Ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time in line with current policies.
19. Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.).
20. Create and Manage the HR/Payroll & Safety budget.