One of our client is looking for the services of a “ PR and communication manager. Our client is seeking a PR & communication manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. They will conceptualize, plan and implement the organization’s internal and external communications.
- · Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- · Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- · Coordinate all public relations activities
- · Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- · Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- · Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- · Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- · Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- · Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- · Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- · Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- · Aid in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees.
- · May develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use.
- · Represent their organization to stakeholders, interested parties, and the public.
- · Develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey the company's policies or position on issues.
An ideal candidate must have relevantdegree in media and communnication ,,marketing,advertising or relevant discipline. The candidate must have no travelling issues locally or abroad.Only female PR & communication managers are required for this position.