One of client of a leading company is looking for the services of a "trade marketing officer". One of our client is looking for someone who is responsible for the trade marketing activities across the different channels , in line with the overall Trade Marketing and Communication strategy In having customer satisfaction as main priority, is the contact point/person between marketing department, product management and sales teams to ensure achievement of sales and budget objectives.
The ideal candidate must gave field sales experience in products in the household insecticides industry, with experience of distributor handling trade promotions .
- Collaborates with the Group Trade Marketing and Communication Manager for the ideation, planning & budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions
- Manages the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment…) by finding the most efficient solutions
- Collaborates with product managers and marketing team to build sales promotions and product communication
- Collaborates with sales teams to turn the “selling stories” into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to their customers
- Collaborates with marketing intelligence resource to read and report results of activities and to provide recommendations and forecasts
- Ensures that the local feedback is taken into account by regularly visiting sales teams, customers and stores.
- Ensures efficient spending of central budget and supervises the trade marketing spending in the subsidiaries