1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
2. Making good use of Object Oriented Design and Principles along with the comments so that it is easy to manage and maintain code on long-term basis.
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, organization, and automatization and general reliability.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
8. Mentor to juniors and is ready to give helping hands to Android Developers as well when needed.
9. Should be able to write documentation.