· Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
· Understanding of MVC design patterns.
· Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
· Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
· Understanding the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
· Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Good knowledge of database languages – MySQL.
· Experience in common third-party APIs, API Integration with PHP
· Creating / Customizing Themes, Plugins, Modules and various functionality in PrestaShop.
· Creating / customizing / Implementing Restful APIs, Payment Gateways and other APIs in existing as well as new applications.
· Creating / Customizing various web applications in Code Ignitor, Laravel, Cake PHP etc.