We are looking for a ASP.NET, Core Developer whose main part of the job will be to work as part of the team engaged in the development of a Web platform in ASP.NET C#, MVC, Core and to provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance. You will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality and implementation.
The Senior ASP.NET Developer provides technical expertise and is responsible for the analysis, design and development of web and mobile applications ensuring the security, integrity, and availability of web and mobile applications. This role works closely with all internal departments to define requirements and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Analyze technical requirements and design new components, web pages and controls to meet functional, performance, and availability requirements
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the corporate architecture and frameworks
- Maintain and contribute to corporate platform as necessary
- Develop database SQL scripts, stored procedures that meet corporate database standards to implement requirements
- Facilitate discussions among other .NET and database developers to exchange new ideas and improvements
- Should be able to write reports using various reports generation tools and languages
- Custom development utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, BizTalk, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, MDM, and DQS will be a plus
- Apply industry best practices in application security to ensure security, consistency, and sustainability for business system applications
- Must have 10 or above years of Experience in ASP. NET Development
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in CS, CIS, MIS, IT, or related Computer Science degree
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Expert knowledge of MVC5, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework 6 or Core, Responsive Web Design (All these requirements are must)
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision. You understand that making mistakes means you’re learning, and you actively seek opportunities to grow and develop.
- Should be comfortable on Web parts, workflow and Custom Development.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, including ability to address issues in collaboration with others as appropriate.
- Good communication and presentation skills