Management of technical development programs including technical/product conception and project definition and development activities.
• Responsible for project progress tracking, updates and status reporting.
• Problem resolution, scope determination, and coordination of multiple stakeholders and partners’ interests are an integral component of this role.
• Supervise the day-to-day operation of the multi-disciplinary technical development team.
• Prepare proposals and estimates for new technical development projects.
• Drive adherence to technical development processes, such as a standardized gate process and other required design and development procedures.
• Set direction and desired outcomes and ensure that those assigned understand and are held accountable to achieve related obligations and deliverables.
• As a member of the management team, participate in priority setting, strategic planning, budget preparation and resource allocation.