Technical Project Manager is responsible to take development teams to the next level in adoption of Agile/ Scrum and Project Management practices. He is responsible to increased effectiveness in value and quality of software’s created.
Must be able to excel in an ambiguous environment and be hungry and poised to drive change within the organization. His key role is to evaluate and interview all stake holders individually, document all reports and shared with concerned authority.
· Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
· Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
· Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
· Communicate project risks
· Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
· Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
· Assist in training team members and other employees on Agile and Design Thinking concepts
To ensure every technical and non technical member of the family understands and conforms to the set project management and process guidelines.
pPROGOSTECH is a Digital Agency that delivers quality. The main areas of focus includes E-Commerce Development, Search and Social Media, Mobile Apps, Enterprise Application, Electronic Cigarette and Business Development. We put our heads together to build you brilliant websites, notable social prese ...Read More