Programmers Force is a Fintech development company that develops applications for large financial institutes around the world. We provide our expertise to develop alternative finance applications and we are developing our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimise charge backs merchants face online. These solutions include Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning-based fraud prediction systems, digital verification solutions and so on. Mainly we serve our client-base in the EU and the States but now we are expanding to introduce these solutions to local markets as well, where the trend is emerging towards digital or branch-less banking. We are looking for an Accountant to join our rapidly growing team in developing and maintaining our quality standards.
Our Office is looking for an accountant who has the ability for doing the following tasks.
· Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
· Prepare budget and financial forecasts
· Maintaining Attendance
· Collect, analyze and summarize account information
· Maintaining Salary sheet
· Marinating Purchasing Record
· Petty Cash Handling
· Making Payroll
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
· Income Tax Submission
· Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
Skills & Requirements
· Good knowledge of fundamental principles of Accounting and Finance
· Proven working experience as an accountant or in a relevant field
· Excellent accounting software user
· Deadline oriented and has strong reporting skills
· Data entry management and general math skills
· Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Critical analysis and argument skills
· Experience in working as part of a team
· Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
· 25 paid holidays yearly
· Lunch provided
· EOBI Facility
· Flexible Working Hours
· Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
· Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
· Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
· Opportunity to engage in local trips.
· Performance based Bonuses
· Performance based salary increment and promotion