Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams posse tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
We are looking for a Call Center Agent to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support all assigned areas
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent English writing skills
- Ability to explain functions and procedures of software products to international clients
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Coordinating with technical team and potential customers to understand the product in hand and market needs.
- Proficiency in English preferably with British accent.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Appealing writing skills (will be asked to create content regarding product marketing)
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- BS degree or equivalent
- 25 paid holidays yearly.
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.