Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
We are looking for an experienced Auditor/Compliance Officer who will take care of compliance with company laws and acquiring external certifications.
- Monitoring and supervising preparation of compliance documents, standards, IT policies and audit reports.
- Identify risks, opportunities, and improvements in administrative procedures
- Conduct appropriate tests and training (PEN, firewall, data management, access management)
- Take care of company’s financial compliance (Bank accounts, VAT and payrolls)
- Align technical policies and procedures with regulations and compliances
- Liaison with consultancy firms for appropriate company certifications (ISO, UKAS, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field)
- A valid license to practice law (for Lawyers)
- Certification as CPA, CIA, CISA and/or PMP preferred
- Proven experience of international certifications
- 2-3 years of working in Software/IT Industry
- 25 paid holidays yearly.
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.