Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams posses tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
DEVOP's Engineer are in charge of setting up and maintaining the servers and networks. This includes maintaining, installing and setting up different servers (AWS, Digital Ocean and Hetzner)
Responsibilities and Duties:
• DEVOP's Engineers are responsible for creating new user accounts for new employees and removing the accounts of ex-employees. They are also responsible for recovering lost passwords and keeping user data secure.
• Develop, implement and monitor server security strategy
• Monitor server health
• Server logs analysis
• LAMP installation and configuration (Nginx, Apache)
• Setting up cron jobs
• Keep Upper Management Informed With Regular Reports
Specific skills & Requirements:
• Experience with Amazon EC2 and Dockers container
• Experience of managing MySQL and PGSQL databases ( that includes DB Replication)
• Strong grip in Git and Bash scripting
• Ubantu Server management
• Ability to implement back up strategy
• Ability to implement highly available server
• Experience with Apache and Nginx
• Must have strong concepts of network security
• Experienced in working with Dedicated and Cloud Servers
• Configuring Load Balancers
• Keeping servers up to date
• Worked with Google Cloud and AWS
• Hand on experience in different Unix based operating system
• Analytical and reasoning skills to troubleshoot and repair server issues
• Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
• Having experience of coding is plus
• Time management
• Can work in pressure
• Communicating effectively with colleagues across teams as well as company's management
- 25 paid holidays yearly.
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only.
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.