Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams posses tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
We are looking for HR Assistant to join our rapidly growing team in developing and maintaining our quality standards.
Job Description, Skills & Requirements
- Processing incoming mail and follow ups emails
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Creating, distributing and storing documents
- Acting as a point of contact for employees and administration
- Taking interviews
- Setting interview appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining HRIS
- Supporting HR team in day to day matters
- Compiling reportsand preparing spreadsheets
- Creating new policies and procedures for the office
- Helping in Performance assessment and management
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and fluency in English Language
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction.
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Lunch provided
- EOBI Facility
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion