Looking for “HR Manager” responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
• Developing and administering Human Resources Plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
• Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
• Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Creating and revising Job Descriptions.
• Developing, revising, and recommending Personnel and Departmental Policies and procedures.
• Maintaining and revising the Company’s Handbook on Policies and Procedures.
• Conducting New Employee Orientations, Employee Relations Counselling, sound Organizational Culture and Workplace Environment.
• Developing Recruitment, Retention and Termination Strategies and Procedures
• Implementing and revising a Company’s Performance Appraisal System and Departmental Career Growth Path.
• Implementing and revising a Company’s Training and Development Policies and Procedures and Compensation Program
• Conducting Annual Salary Surveys and Employee Increment
• Developing, analysing, and updating the company’s Salary Budget
• Performing Benefits Administration, Employee Recreational and Welfare Program
• Maintaining Company Loyalty Program and Affirmative Action Program
• Supervising the Employee Record Management and Monthly and Annual Reporting
• Participating in Administrative Staff Meetings and Organizational Development, Succession Planning and provide decision support through HR Metrics
• Maintaining Company Directory and other Organizational Charts
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Recommending New policies, Approaches, Procedures and Systems
Work Experience: Working in IT-Industry in similar role for 5-6 Years.
Salary Bracket: Market Competitive Salary
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation, reasoning, communication and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• In-depth knowledge of Labour Law and HR best practices.
• Mphil or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
Other Perks and Benefits:
• Holidays: 25 paid holidays yearly
• Bonus: Performance based as per evaluation
• Medical and Life Insurance
• Increment: Performance based increments
• Promotion: Performance based promotion
• Lunch provided
• Local and International Trips
• Facility to enjoy Indoor Games.
Programmers Force is a FinTech Software Development company that develops applications for large scale financial institutions around the world. With us, you’ll get to work in multiple frameworks and learn to make them intelligent using machine learning. Our vision is to create innovative and intelli ...Read More