Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that leads its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and block-chain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams possess knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
We are looking for a Junior Compliance Analyst motivated to gain insight into the expanding field of regulatory compliance and product certification.
What you'll do
• Work as a part of the Compliance Team to further product compliance and certification;
• Research and assist in regulatory compliance related to Customer Due Diligence, Know Your Customer and Anti-money laundering regulations world-wide;
• Monitor product compliance with reference to major data protection laws/ regulations in Europe and elsewhere;
• Assist in formulation and documentation of policies/procedures undertaken by Compliance Team;
• Identify risks, opportunities, and improvements in product security and data integrity according to leading Bureau of Standards (ISO, NIST etc.);
• Monitor filing, archiving and document control for the Compliance Team;
• Assist with tests and audits of controls established by Compliance Team;
• Monitor compliance with all internal policies and procedures;
• Perform other related duties as assigned including cross-team assignments within the Company
What you'll bring
• Bachelors in Law, Computer Sciences, Business Administration or Public Administration;
• Passion for exploring new horizons and the Technology Industry;
• Keen interest in research and acute attention to detail;
• Excellent command of English language, broad vocabulary and ability to comprehend regulatory documents;
• Strong analytical, time management, and multi-tasking skills;
• Ability to be proactive and independent, and also flexible in the face of evolving priorities;
• Excellent communication skills with experience communicating with diverse stakeholders;
• 1-2 years’ experience in IT research preferred.
Programmers Force is a FinTech Software Development company that develops applications for large scale financial institutions around the world. With us, you’ll get to work in multiple frameworks and learn to make them intelligent using machine learning. Our vision is to create innovative and intelli ...Read More