Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams posses tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
Laravel Developer works with team members to troubleshoot and improve back-end applications and processes. Laravel Developer should have understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- Backend development experience
- Strong grip on Laravel
- Ubantu Server management
- Knowledge of Git & Unix environment is must
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Expertise in Java script; JQuery
- PHP; Laravel
- Critical analysis and argument skills
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Lunch provided
- EOBI Facility
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local trips.
- Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion