Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams posses tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
Our Lahore office is looking for a qualified Paid (PPC) Campaign Specialist with a strong grip on Ad Campaigns, Bidding and Budgeting; and has previously worked in international market. Relevant certification is a plus point.
- Run cross-platform campaign(s) on Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook and product relevant mediums.
- Research and create strategy for Display, Native and Search Ads
- Analyze/track performance from Console, Tag Manager, Ad Center and other tools for goal acquisition
- Optimise running campaigns based on newly gathered data
- Monitor budget spent and bids for traffic quality and conversions
- Proactively work for maximum ad visibility and target marketing
- Build deliverables based strategy with strong focus on data driven KPIs
- Communicate and educate relevant stakeholders to align paid strategy across departments
- Proactively research on target markets and audience with focus on brand awareness and categorisation
- Manage accountability and performance reports
- Effective coordination with editorial and SEO team for SMM and Keyword Optimisation
- Effective coordination with Design team for optimal paid landing pages
- Working experience of AHREFs, MOZ, SEMRUSH and SEO dashboards.
- Working experience of Google Tag Manager
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 Years of experience in the field
- Proven experience of working in International Market and SaaS or IT field
- Exposure to working of JS, CSS, and HTML for SEM
- Ability to work independently, and meet deadlines
- 25 paid holidays yearly/can be enchased at year end
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion