Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
We are looking for a Product Outreach Associate who will be Responsible for writing business emails and journalist outreach through strengthening and developing business relationships.
if you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Discover and partner with journalists and social media influencers by efficient hunt
· Writing emails and chasing journalists online through successful pitching and landing on good domains such as Forbes and TechCrunch
· Work closely with project creators to shape the story of their campaigns, and identify perspective customers to engage with them
· Participating and organizing outreach events including assistance in marketing, planning, and operations of related activities to assist in promoting services.
· Encouraged to be creative identifying fresh opportunities to community outreach
· Design, implement and evaluate partnership and outreach programs through project plans that identify milestones
· Allocate needed resources, and ensure alignment with organizational objectives in collaboration with internal stakeholders
· Establish and maintain relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists
· Editing the communications materials to ensure readability, proper grammar, flow, and general document aesthetics
· Adopt work processes and tools to track, share, and optimize our outreach efforts across geographies and communities
· Contribute to the creative, idea generation processes
· Bachelors / Masters in Journalism/Mass Communication or equivalent.
· 2-3 Years’ experience in outreach programs or in a similar role
· Knowledge of online service platforms i.e. Anew tip, HARO, Source Bottle, ProfNet etc.
· Planning Skills
· Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
· Good command over Microsoft Office Suite
· 25 paid holidays yearly.
· Lunch provided.
· EOBI Facility.
· Medical Insurance.
· Life Insurance.
· Flexible Working Hours.
· Payment for Overtime.
· Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only.
· Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
· Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
· Opportunity to engage in local and international trips
· Performance based Bonuses.
· Performance based salary increment and promotion.
Programmers Force is a FinTech Software Development company that develops applications for large scale financial institutions around the world. With us, you’ll get to work in multiple frameworks and learn to make them intelligent using machine learning. Our vision is to create innovative and intelli ...Read More