Programmers Force is a Fintech development company that develops applications for large financial institutes around the world. We provide our expertise to develop alternative finance applications and we are developing our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimize chargebacks merchants face online. We are a small team here in Lahore office and looking forward to our rapid expansion.
- Understanding and implementing project management practices
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
- Guiding the team in defining the technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
- Planning and allocating work to the team.
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
- Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams
- Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Seeking only experienced Project Manager/ senior web developers with the following qualifications:
- At Least 3 to 5 years Backend & Frontend development experience in Php5/Php 7 and two years as Team Lead
- Strong grip on Codeigniter, Bash, Ubuntu Server management, Git & UNIX environment
- Ability to write technical documentation
- REST and SOAP APIs development as well as 3rd Party APIs integration
- Expert level Object Oriented Design, and MVC implementation
- Experience working in a team development setting, using source code control
- Intermediate-level DB design (data normalization, foreign key constraints, indexes)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Critical analysis and argument skills
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Lunch provided
- EOBI Facility