Programmers Force is a product-driven software development company whose products are being used by clients from the FinTech, Banking and Business sectors. Our products include, but are not limited to, digital biometric identity verification, fraud prediction and time tracking SaaS(s). With a development office in Lahore, Pakistan, and a team of around 50, we have managed to achieve a vast global user base (from over 200 countries) within the first two years in the industry. We develop systems using artificial intelligence, machine learning and state-of-the-art tools and technologies. We aim to stay top of the line, overcoming the challenges faced by businesses worldwide.
● Understand and grasp software or datasets, as required by the supervisor
● Has ability to collect data and analyse it through statistical means
● Write and summarise target reports, findings and policy papers with accurate grammar and formatting
● Strong grasp over qualitative research and understands the concepts of Review, Analysis, and Summary
● Audit current and future project map plans for discrepancy and solve them with department head
● Categorise data, findings, and sources based on requirements of the project
● Prepare materials for submission to regulatory, auditory and legal bodies
● Analyse materials for technical implementation and development
● Maintain accurate records of findings, data and sources in a manner that can be utilised on optimum level
● Have material or findings ready to be utilised by department head
● Identify the gaps and requirements in current system and communicate it to department head
● Prepare progress reports of the project and work on KPIs with relevant team members
● Other duties may be assigned from time-to-time
● Assist in developing assessment and evaluation tools
Skills & Requirements:
● Background in IT, Legal and Business degree will be preferred
● Experience: 6 months to 1 year in research
● Communication: Research assistant need to be able to speak and write about their findings clearly, as well as understand assignments and instructions.
● Attention to Detail: Finding the right information takes concentration.
● Critical Thinking: Research assistant need to use decisive reasoning to determine the best course of action in their research.
● Technical: Research assistant will use computers to research their information, as well as record their findings.
· Double pay rate for overtime
· 25 annual paid leaves/un-availed leaves can be encahsed at double rate
· Lunch provided
· Company sponsored trips
· Indoor games
· Lucrative bonuses and salary increments based on performance