Programmers Force is a Fintech development company that develops applications for large financial institutes around the world. We are the first Artificial Intelligence development Company of Pakistan. Currently our products are being used at a global level, particularly EU. We take pride in developing alternative finance applications and our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimize charge backs merchants facing online. Programmers Force has topped diversified software competitions held at global level and possess substantial talent at workplace.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Front-end developer to join our tech team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Atleast 3 years of work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Experience with Vue.Js is highly desirable
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Critical analysis and argument skills
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Double pay rate for Overtime
- Lunch provided
- EOBI Facility
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local trips.
- Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion