Programmers Force is a Fintech development company that develops applications for large financial institutes around the world. We provide our expertise to develop alternative finance applications and we are developing our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimise chargebacks merchants face online. We are a small team here in Lahore office and looking forward to our rapid expansion.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
● Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
● Maintain and improve website
● Optimize applications for maximum speed
● Design mobile-based features
● Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
● Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
● Write functional requirement documents and guides
● Create quality mockups and prototypes
● Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
● Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
● Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills & Requirements
● Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
● Hands on experience with markup languages
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
● Understanding of layout aesthetics
● Knowledge of SEO principles
● Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
● An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
● BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
● Good communication and presentation skills
● Critical analysis and argument skills
● Experience in working as part of a team
● Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
● 25 paid holidays yearly
● Lunch provided
● EOBI Facility