Programmers Force is a product-driven software development company whose products are being used by clients from the FinTech, Banking and Business sectors. Our products include, but are not limited to, digital biometric identity verification, fraud prediction and time tracking SaaS(s). With a development office in Lahore, Pakistan, we have managed to achieve a vast global user base (from over 200 countries). We develop systems using artificial intelligence, machine learning and state of the art tools and technologies. We aim to stay top of the line, overcoming the challenges faced by businesses worldwide.
Server Administrators are in charge of setting up and maintaining the servers and networks. This includes maintaining, installing and setting up different servers (AWS, Digital Ocean and Hetzner)
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Server Administrators are responsible for creating new user accounts for new employees and removing the accounts of ex-employees. They are also responsible for recovering lost passwords and keeping user data secure.
• Develop, implement and monitor server security strategy
• Monitor server health
• Server logs analysis
• LAMP installation and configuration (Nginx, Apache)
• Setting up cron jobs
• Keep Upper Management Informed With Regular Reports
Specific skills & Requirements:
• Experience with Amazon EC2 and Dockers container
• Experience of managing MySQL and PGSQL databases ( that includes DB Replication)
• Strong grip in Git and Bash scripting
• Ubantu Server management
• Ability to implement back up strategy
• Ability to implement highly available server
• Experience with Apache and Nginx
• Must have strong concepts of network security
• Experienced in working with Dedicated and Cloud Servers
• Configuring Load Balancers
• Keeping servers up to date
• Worked with Google Cloud and AWS
• Hand on experience in different Unix based operating system
• Analytical and reasoning skills to troubleshoot and repair server issues
• Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
• Having experience of coding is plus
• Time management
• Can work in pressure
• Communicating effectively with colleagues across teams as well as company's management
25 paid holidays yearly.
Flexible Working Hours.
Payment for Overtime.
Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only.
Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
Performance based Bonuses.
Performance based salary increment and promotion.
Programmers Force is a FinTech Software Development company that develops applications for large scale financial institutions around the world. With us, you’ll get to work in multiple frameworks and learn to make them intelligent using machine learning. Our vision is to create innovative and intelli ...Read More