Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams posses tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment. If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
We are looking for a social media manager to maintain and grow our company’s social networks. An ideal candidate will create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all published company content. While working with web analytic tools to track campaign progress and researching industry trends, the candidate will maintain an active social presence and reply to customer inquiries.
Skills and Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness.
· Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
· Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, Facebook, and others.
· Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools and develop ways to improve.
· Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase traffic.
· Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets.
· Create engaging written and visual content for campaigns.
· Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities.
· Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists.
· Write effective, concise content for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks.
· Excellent written communication skills
· Knack for Photography
· Experience in marketing, PR, social media management or related field.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
· Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
· Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms.
· Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing campaigns for target audience
· Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
· Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects.
Programmers Force is a FinTech Software Development company that develops applications for large scale financial institutions around the world. With us, you’ll get to work in multiple frameworks and learn to make them intelligent using machine learning. Our vision is to create innovative and intelli ...Read More