Programmers Force is a product-driven software development company whose products are being used by clients from the FinTech, Banking and Business sectors. Our products include, but are not limited to, digital biometric identity verification, fraud prediction and time tracking SaaS(s). With a development office in Lahore, Pakistan, and a team of around 50, we have managed to achieve a vast global user base (from over 200 countries) within the first two years in the industry. We develop systems using artificial intelligence, machine learning and state of the art tools and technologies. We aim to stay top of the line, overcoming the challenges faced by businesses worldwide.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our services and products. If you are capable enough of researching and writing quality content, then we would like to meet you.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience writing blogs or documentation
- Increase Users’ understanding through photographs, animation and simply to understand wording
- Writing press release articles, quora posts, slideshare presentations
- Writing promotional blogs, company newsletters and competitors analysis
- Research on target customers demands and writing accordingly
- Coordinating with technical team and potential customers to understand the product in hand and market needs.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Appealing writing skills
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- 25 paid holidays yearly/ unavailed leaves can be enchased at double pay rate
- Double pay rate for overtime
- Lucrative salary increments based on performance
- Lunch provided
- EOBI Facility
- Facility to enjoy indoor games