Date of Announcement
September 29, 2022
Limited to Project tenure
Hyderabad with frequent travelling to Dadu, Mirpur Khas, Naushero Feroze, Larkana, Khairpur (Sindh)
Jhal Magsi, Kachhi (Balouchistan)
No. of Positions
Application Submission Deadline
October 10, 2022
A humanitarian organization is seeking applications from the qualified candidates for flood emergency response.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation. The tasks listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Project Management & Reporting:
- Coordinate at field level between MHPSS and GBV technical teams to ensure maximum impact of programs.
- Maintain site-specific program management tools, namely but not restricted to work plans, procurement plans, HR plans and pipelines in consultation with relevant staff at field level.
- Coordinate with finance regarding budget spending plan in project– decides on budget allocations in consultation with relevant staff as per guidance of budget holder.
- Coordinates with the programs’ teams in monitoring site–specific accomplishments against targets developed tools.
- Follow up with field level program implementation as per donor commitments – accountable for program deliverables.
- Ensure all facilities in the field are well maintained and equipped.
- Play a leadership role at field site level and foster a positive working environment.
- Identify program development opportunities and contribute to the design of new program concepts and support of Country program development.
- Coordinates with the MEAL team in monitoring site–specific accomplishments against targets.
- Assure that such reporting contributes to the effective management of the program and meets donor quality standards and compliance regulations.
Staff Management and Capacity Building:
- Directly supervise program and operational focal points at field site level.
- Contribute to knowledge increase of staff; facilitate training and knowledge exchange.
- Ensure compliance to local labor laws including working hours
- Ensure all staff in the field site know and understand IMC’s global and in-country HR policies and standards for professional conduct.
- Maintain open lines of communications with all field staff.
- Ensure mutual support within the team and contribute to teambuilding.
• Oversee security management for program at site.
• Manage staff activities and movements.
- Along with the Field based staff and Country management team, facilitate successful donor visits and internal monitoring visits and assessments.
- Serves as the point of contact during site donors’ visits and in coordinating with program stakeholders at site level.
- Represent IMC and liaise with local and national authorities, UN, NGO, and donor agencies to promote IMC programs, facilitate successful coordination of activities and ensure transparency.
- Ensure positive interaction and good relations with partners in the field.
- Ensure maximum visibility of the organization amongst the NGO community.
Other duties as assigned
The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive. The fluid nature of response requires personnel to adapt to a rapidly changing landscape; duties may be reconfigured to meet operational requirements.
- University degree in any social sciences disciple. Degree/ Diplomas in Project management will be an edge.
- Minimum Five (05) years of work experience with or equivalent combination of experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of MHPSS and GBV components.
- Experience overseeing program implementation, tracking the progress, reporting against the agreed indicators and managing project budget.
- Experience and understanding of key donors’ policies, guidelines and strategies e.g. WHO, USAID, BHA, ECHO, FCDO and UN.
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving sexual exploitation and abuse, trafficking in persons, child safeguarding and any suggested violation to our Code of Conduct that may involve conflicts-of-interest, fraud, corruption or harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any such activities, you have an obligation to report.
This humanitarian organization is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.
For immediate consideration, please apply through Rozee.pk. The last date for submission of applications is October 10, 2022.