- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
- Effective Gorilla marketing
- Company User base & advertising base increased by 60% year by year.
- In-depth information and effective use of digital marketing & traditional marketing tools.
Minimum of 1+ year of the same role.
Proveable marketing initiatives.
Related degree/Diploma's in the Marketing.