Protege Global is seeking a dynamic Android Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
· Delivers mobile app projects on-time and to specification with an appropriate level of quality.
· Implements and tests key mobile apps components and reviews mobile app design and code of peers, coach junior members of the development team.
· Responds to mobile application support queries and ensures timely resolution after testing as per delivery response with proper documentation updates.
· Gets Involved in the mobile application core and code design, development and Integration at all levels.
· Performs UAT at all levels of mobile application development including integration points etc and ensures work meets expected quality standards and specification.
· Supports deployment, management and maintenance of mobile applications on live servers including content, integration links, and logs.
· Supports services for currently and newly developed, deployed and configured mobile applications.
· Supports continual enhancement and optimization of mobile applications with respect to development code, content sources/feeds/files and documents.
· Support deployment, management and maintenance of mobile applications on live servers including content, integration links, and logs
· Involve in the mobile application core and code Design, Development and performs integration at all levels
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· At least One (1) years hands on mobile apps development experience
· Must have experience working with either iOS, Android mobile platforms.
· Hands on experience using SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle databases.
· Well versed in writing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures Strength in designing ERD, UML diagrams, DFD and related functions
· Well versed in commonly used Web Services Structures with practical implementation