We are looking for dynamic resource for the post of Sales Executive - Night Shift. Must have a proven work experience with adequate knowledge of cold calling, leads generation with Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc).Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. Leadership and organizational skills. Call center / BPO experience will be preferred.
If you are hard-working and have effective communication skills, you will have a bright career with us.
We provide competitive fixed salary + handsome commissions along with transportation service and Medical Insurance.
· Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
· Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
· Setting up meetings with potential clients and build good working. Relationships with them by understanding their needs.
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
· Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
· Catering inbound leads (calls and emails) to make sales.
· gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
· maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
· acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
· negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
· gathering market and customer information.
· negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
· challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
· recording sales and prospects into a CRM.
· reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
· feeding future buying trends back to employers.
· Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.