An International organization invites applications from candidates fulfilling the below requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assess clients’ needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behaviors.
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, LHVs and other staff.
- To devise and monitor appropriate activities regarding treatment, counseling and referrals.
- To offer therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and increasingly, a range of more difficult problems.
- To contribute in rehabilitating of long-stay patients in the community.
- To demonstrate a psychological approach in their work.
- To refer clients to specialists or to other institutions/ organizations for non-counseling treatment of problems.
- To advise clients on how they could be helped by counseling.
- To develop therapeutic and treatment plans based on clients' interests, abilities, and needs.
· Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within organization and amongst beneficiaries served.
· Act in a respectful and culturally sensitive manner towards the community.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Psychology Degree from any Govt. of Pakistan recognized University
- Effective communication and counseling skills.
- Ability to work in hard to access & remote areas.
· Will have excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
· Demonstrated creativity, ability to apply innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
Candidates who meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
The organization provides equal employment opportunity and value diversity in all areas of operation.