As an Inspections Specialist you will have the opportunity to use your skills and experience in auditing to participate in a rigorous program of Public Sector Organization:
- Conducting Quality Assurance inspections of audit firms;
- Assessing the audit firms' quality control structures and the impact these structures have on audit quality;
- Gathering and organizing information to support identified inspection issues;
- Researching and consulting with other experts on technical issues;
- Preparing comment forms and assisting with drafting of inspection reports;
- Developing risk based methodology for audit oversight;
- Developing inspection and investigation manuals for Public Sector Organization; and
- Performing any other task as assigned.
As a key member of the team, you will also be able to:
- Enhance your technical skills through inspection activities and collaboration with highly skilled inspection teams;
- Participate in inspection projects aimed at enhancing the effectiveness of the Inspection program; and
- Participate in developmental training courses as per policy.
- Applicants are expected to have a high level of knowledge and competence in auditing and financial reporting.
- Minimum education: Qualified accountants from a professional accounting body, recognised by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
- Minimum relevant work experience: 3 to 5 years