- To support the Government of Punjab in implementing a cultural, heritage and tourism policy supported by comprehensive institutional reforms for effective implementation framework.
- Leverage private sector’s potential to create new economic opportunities for job creation, revenue generation, innovation, entrepreneurship and production efficiency increase.
- To promote an environment of pluralism and tolerance in the Province through a raised awareness of a varied culture and heritage.
- At least ten years of work experience in Public, Private or non-government Sector with an experience of at least ten years in a senior management position in private or public sector.
- Prior experience of working in tourism sector and with multiple government departments and development partners will be highly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and administrative skills in the management of complex and multifaceted projects related to tourism, arts, culture, heritage, private sector development etc.
- Preference shall be given to those who have prior experience of independently managing a project in governance and social sector, Tourism Sector.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
· Lead, Manage, Supervise and execute the project activities.
· Convene quarterly Project Steering Committee meetings for regular progress review.
- · Ensure effective co-ordination of the implementing departments and working groups engaged in project work.