PureLogics is looking for Head of Engineering.
The Head of Engineering is responsible for the overall system development life-cycle.
- Preside over the entire Frontend and Backend development teams.
- Drive the vision, design, strategy, and implementation of integrated web systems in order to support the business.
- Keep up with new technologies and identifies correct schema for the sites/software in development.
- Tackle high-level challenges and balances quality software with speed.
- Responsible for feature deployment, stability of the technology platform, and the overall quality of the business’s web architecture.
- Advise on the long-term technical strategic direction of the company and where or where not to make large strategic technical bets.
- Management and execution of site/software development projects against delivery commitments and project plans.
- Tasked with the planning, management, execution and implementation of site/software projects, inclusive of the day-to-day project management, scope management, issue and risk management.
- Work closely with different teams in designing, developing, and deploying scalable technologies that will lead to increased client satisfaction
- Absorb relevant and suitable technology based on the projected benefits to the engineering development departments.
- Monitor KPIs and SOPs to assess technological performance.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Help Sales team during sales process through demos and answer technological needs of prospects.
- Define processes within engineering team and make sure everyone follows it.
Desired Experience & Qualities
- 7+ years of working experience in the architectural design of multiple large- scale, highly reliable, and highly available web-based applications.
- 1+ year working experience in PHP.
- 1+ year managerial experience.
- Should have vast experience in software engineering, site/software development and experience working with numerous software-industry business models.
- Proven track-record of consistent project delivery, designing and developing complex, interactive web and mobile based applications.
- A suitable candidate will further have had vast experience in agile development practices and architectural knowledge of web-based and back end technologies.