We are looking for experienced HR Executive with 1 year experience, preferably in a software house.
Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
Post ads on online job portals, social networks; screen applicants, review resumes, maintain resume bank, make interview calls and do initial screening for technical evaluation.
Effectively use personal & professional network, internal database, and employee referrals for recruitment.
Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Reviewing, updating and maintaining HR Monthly Sheets.
Mainting Health Insurance of Employees
Accomplishes recruitment and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity,
• Professionalism, Organization, Judgment
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be tactful and articulate
• Have strong leadership skills
• Be an excellent judge of character
• Be motivated and results driven
• Be able to act quickly and decisively
• Have good IT skills
• Have a good eye for detail
• Have excellent organizational skills
PureLogics is global software outsourcing company. With over 9 years of experience, Fortune 500 customers and over 500+ successful projects, PureLogics develops world-class web and mobile applications for customers across the globe. Our Global Delivery Network allows us to deliver reliable technolog ...Read More