- Web Developer with Ruby on Rails Experience.
- Ruby ver 2.x, Rails ver 3.x.
- Hands-on with Ruby development IDE
- Hands-on with all of the GEMS and libraries for this version of the ruby/rails
- Hands-on with Interactive Ruby (for windows)
- Hands-on with command line rails and ruby interface to install, configure, use versions and packages
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with the ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Build and maintain web applications using Ruby on Rails and other open-source platforms and technologies
· Collaborate with different teams to successfully build and publish websites
· Ability to work independently as well as leveraging the contributions of others
· Use source code management to track changes, create branches, and merge patches between stable and release branches
· Participate in all stages of software development -from early brainstorming to coding and bug fixing
· Write excellent code and associated tests
· PhoneGap experience would be a great plus.