Note: Don't Apply if you do not have Software House experience and you have not worked on Agile methodologies.
· Develop a technological development plan that meets the needs of both the business and users with technical specifications, high level system architecture, wireframes, timeline, and budget.
· Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
· Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
· Advise on the long-term technical strategic direction of the company and where or where not to make large strategic technical bets.
· Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (whether in-sourced or outsourced, including web application frameworks and the development stack) for delivering the company’s services.
· Be an intelligent, pragmatic contributor to strategic and financial decision making at the highest level.
· Predict and stay ahead of any technical inflection points that might significantly affect the company.
· Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
· Monitor KPIs and SOPs to assess technological performance
· Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
· Help Sales team during sales process through demos and answer technological needs of prospects
· Define processes within engineering team and make sure everyone follows it.
Desired Experience & Qualities
· 5+ years of experience architectural design of large-scale, highly reliable, and highly available Web-based applications.
· Strong understanding of different web and mobile technologies and databases.
· Proven project management skills to manage the build and / or implementation of several key organizational technology capabilities, including Agile methodologies
· Make architectural decisions at the ground level.
· Develop the key infrastructure.
· Experience with acquisitions; both technical due diligence and integration of technologies
PureLogics is global software outsourcing company. With over 9 years of experience, Fortune 500 customers and over 500+ successful projects, PureLogics develops world-class web and mobile applications for customers across the globe. Our Global Delivery Network allows us to deliver reliable technolog ...Read More