Q-Solutions is looking for result oriented Software Quality Engineers to join our Team.
Responsibilities will be:
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
Candidate must be capable of:
1- Very good English communication skills(Necessary).
2- Should have worked on Team Foundation Server and Git.
3- Can create load and performance tests.
4- Test automation(Coded UI test will be huge plus).
5- Good team player.
6- Can create testing cases and user stories.
7- Very responsible and Quick learner.
8- Strong understanding of SDLC, Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices.
9- Good programming and database concepts.