- Reviewing requirements,Specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed,comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating,prioritizing and coordinating testing activities.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA)engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests,
debugging and defining corrective actions.
you will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics(e.g.defect densities and open defect counts)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software run smoothly and meet client needs,while being cost effective.
If you hold engineering backgroud and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems,we'ld like to meet you
- Design,develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify,record,document thorougly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams(e.g.developers and product managers)to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics,like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- proven work experience in software quality assurance