· Maintaining a competitive price list of the items that his company wants to be supplied with.
· Having a direct contact with the finance department and the management teams of his company.
· Knowing the budget and other delivery requirements of his company.
· Creating contracts between his company and the potential suppliers stating every detail about this partnership
· Tracking the delivery route, pattern and timeline of the vendors.
· Keeping a tab on the stock of his company and making sure that they receive deliveries at regular intervals.
· Calculating the remuneration the vendors are supposed to receive and revise the same in case the situation demands.
· Making sure that the stock is stored in a proper place and there is no danger of damage
· Responsible to look after all the issues related to vendors and troubleshoot various problems.
· Arrange meetings between the vendor and the staff to discuss various issues