As a Logistics officer he/she must have a clear understanding of organization’s objectives and be able to devise and implement policies.
The diversity of work requires i.e. extensive knowledge and understanding of particular logistics principles, practices, methods and techniques.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as relating to QC Policies
• Contribute to the detailing of the Admin and Logistical activities in the emergency Project Implementation Plan (PIP).
• Ensure all the project procurement on time as per QC procurement protocols.
• Plan the Administrative, and Logistics needs according to the results of the Rapid Need Assessment conducted by the field team.
• Provide the Administrative, and Logistics inputs during the acceptance of incoming all supplies and materials at the warehouse or project site.
• Regularly update leaves, attendance, supplies and payment records of the respective staff and vendors.
• Cross-check the specification of supplies and materials along with the field engineer vis-à-vis approved samples and properly maintained supply register on daily basis.
• Closely monitors commodity end use, warehouse management and relief supplies handling;
• Formulates and coordinates all relief supplies control measures, supplies tracking systems, accounting systems and generally accepted commodity accounting principles to ensure compliance at all levels.
• Responsible for the overall Administration, Asset, Warehouse, and Fleet Management.
• Conduct all the administrative, and logistical procedures to comply with the Qatar Charity’s approved policies.
• Given the limitation of human resources imposed by the Donor, segregation of duties will be cross-matched with the staff in Country Office.
• To ensure the self-safety and security by observing the security protocols of the country office and the donor.
• Perform general administrative duties; tending, postage, opening post, responding to emails, ordering stationery, maintenance of equipment, etc. as required
• Organize events or meetings as required
• Under the supervision of the Project manager support the movement of all goods and equipment in coordination with the Admin & Logistics Coordinator to ensure efficient and timely delivery of the supply of Project.
• To update vehicle management system regularly.
• To check vehicles, log sheet on daily basis and complete checkups once in a month i.e. engine, Tyres, battery, Ac, heater, break over all vehicle condition etc.
• To ensure rental vehicles drivers’ orientation once in a month
• To update office inventory regularly.
• Should be familiar with UN and INGOs reporting systems.
Qatar Charity (QC) is an international non-profit and non-governmental humanitarian organization founded in the State of Qatar in 1980. In Qatar, QC is duly registered with the Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs - Serial No. 06 dated 24/07/1994 - under law No (2) of 1974, amended by decree-la ...Read More