As part of the Operational Unit and under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the incumbent of the post will have the following responsibilities:
• Maintain all financial systems for the office and ensure full compliance with QC financial Procedures.
• Manage all bank & Cash payments.
• Withdrawals from bank & preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement on monthly basis.
• Preparation of BPV, CPV, BRV, and CRV & JV’s as per Qatar Charity financial procedure.
• Preparations of monthly financial report of QC own projects & all donor implemented projects on monthly basis.
• Record and monitor all bank and cash transactions in manual ledger, cash book or computerized software.
• Maintaining all project variance report & sending on monthly basis QC Pakistan office.
• Maintaining complete filling system of finance.
• Maintaining party’s ledger, staff advances, Operational advances & Staff OPD record.
• Will be member of Procurement committee & ensure all procurement should be done as per QC Procurement policy.
• Issuing of working / Operational advance to staff as per QC Polices.
• Deduction of tax from salary & other supplier as per Government of Pakistan
• Income Tax rules & regulation.
• Preparation of budget if required.
• Preparation of Cash request quarterly or monthly basis.
• Maintain up to-date payroll records in compliance with the QC policy.
• Should have familiar with UN financial reporting system
• Maintaining database on electronic PORTAL
Qatar Charity (QC) is an international non-profit and non-governmental humanitarian organization founded in the State of Qatar in 1980. In Qatar, QC is duly registered with the Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs - Serial No. 06 dated 24/07/1994 - under law No (2) of 1974, amended by decree-la ...Read More