Main Purpose of Job: The purpose of Finance & Operations Officer position is to oversee the overall Finance, Logistics and Human Resources management as per the programs goal and objectives. Job responsibilities are very broad and may include anything needed to set up and maintain operations and frequently involve work with other agencies to accomplish this objective.
• Maintain all financial systems for the office and ensure full compliance with QC financial Procedures.
• Manage all bank & Cash payments. Withdrawals from bank & preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement on monthly basis. Preparation of BPV, CPV, BRV, CRV & JV’s as per Qatar Charity financial procedure.
• Preparations of monthly financial report of QC own projects & all donor implemented projects on monthly basis.
• Record and monitor all bank and cash transactions in QC portal, manual ledger, cash book or computerized software. Maintaining all project variance report & sending on monthly basis QC Pakistan office.
• Maintaining complete filling system of finance. Maintaining parties ledger, staff advances, Operational advances.
• Issuing of working / Operational advance to staff as per QC polices. Deduction of tax from salary & other supplier as per Government of Pakistan Income Tax rules & regulation. Preparation of budget if required.
• Preparation of Cash request quarterly or monthly basis. Implement the policies, procedures and systems as defined in the QC Manual.
• Responsible for carrying out all Logistics functions: procurement, warehousing, transport and supply management.
• Responsible to fulfill purchase requisitions and complete the procurement process according to procurement policy.
• Write, prepare, generate and review reports (leave reports and staff list) as part of the process of monitoring and communicating human resource information.
• Maintain up to-date payroll records in compliance with the QC policy.
• Must be well groomed and having a pleasant personality
• Must operate a decent dress code
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible, Adaptable & Flexible
• Good planning & prioritizing skills
Qualifications and Competencies:
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
• University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 3-4 years experience in similar capacity in reputable INGO.
• Demonstrated qualities of oral and written communication skills, culturally sensitivity and ability to work with people of all faiths.
• Quick book, MS Word and Excel.
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
• Excellent Communication skills in English, Urdu and Local Language
Qatar Charity (QC) is an international non-profit and non-governmental humanitarian organization founded in the State of Qatar in 1980. In Qatar, QC is duly registered with the Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs - Serial No. 06 dated 24/07/1994 - under law No (2) of 1974, amended by decree-la ...Read More