• Contribute to the detailing of the Admin, Finance and Logistical activities in the emergency Project Implementation Plan (PIP).
• Plan the Administrative, Financial and Logistics needs according to the results of the Rapid Need Assessment conducted by the field team.
• Provide the Administrative, Financial and Logistics inputs during the acceptance of incoming all supplies and materials at the warehouse or project site.
• Regularly update leaves, attendance, supplies and payment records of the respective staff and vendors. • Cross-check the specification of supplies and materials along with the field engineer vis-à-vis approved samples.
• Conduct all the administrative, financial and logistical procedures to comply with the Qatar Charity’s approved policies.
• To ensure the self-safety and security by observing the security protocols of the project office and the donor.
Qatar Charity (QC) is an international non-profit and non-governmental humanitarian organization founded in the State of Qatar in 1980. In Qatar, QC is duly registered with the Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs - Serial No. 06 dated 24/07/1994 - under law No (2) of 1974, amended by decree-la ...Read More