Purpose of the Position
The Team Lead position is based in Quetta and would be expected to manage overall project implementation, team management and supervision of projects through support from Organization other donor funded projects. S/he will be working in close coordination with country office program team. The position is required to provide strong leadership and administrative management support to ensure that all program / project interventions are strategic, efficient and meet desired goal and objectives.
1. Develop programme for further expansion of Organization work in the province.
2. Implement programmatic work in line with the country strategy of Organization.
3. Supervise implementation projects with Organization and donor funds in Peshawar province.
4. Accountable for the budget and programme work in the province.
5. Periodically over-review of the detailed implementation plan to monitor operational and programmatic aspect of projects.
6. To ensure that programmatic & financial reports are produced and submitted to relevant sections within country office well in time.
7. Responsible for high quality periodic reports, monthly, quarterly, donor reports etc.
8. Develop strong liaison & linkages with District Government, Government Line Agencies, Civil Society Organizations and other stakeholders.
9. Responsible for contract management (vendors) by ensuring adherence to organizational policies and procedures in close coordination with country office support sections.
Networking & Representation
1. Establish and maintain partnering relationships (funded & non-funded) with the relevant government departments (as per Org Country Strategic focus), donors, UN agencies, private sector organisations and civil society organisations working in Peshawar.
2. Actively pursue and develop internal and external linkages consistent with the vision, mission statement, core values and overall organization objectives.
Management & Security
1. To ensure the qualitative and quantitative standards are met while of implementation of activities in the field.
2. Oversee coordination between program staff, support departments and technical sectors.
3. Oversee and ensure the provision of high-quality technical support and capacity building to staff.
4. Responsible for contract management (vendors) by ensuring adherence to organizational policies and procedures in close coordination with country office support sections.
5. Ensure that recruitment of staff follow HR recruitment policies and guidelines.
Media and Communication
1. To work with the media team to ensure visibility and a flow of good quality media information relating to projects/ activities, in accordance with Org policy & guidelines.
2. To take overall responsibility for security management of the staff working in project area.
3. To ensure that security information is gathered and disseminated appropriately.
Qatar Charity (QC) is an international non-profit and non-governmental humanitarian organization founded in the State of Qatar in 1980. In Qatar, QC is duly registered with the Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs - Serial No. 06 dated 24/07/1994 - under law No (2) of 1974, amended by decree-la ...Read More