This position will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Their work includes:
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintain organization’s staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Maintain and revise the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current record
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Identify and research human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retentions
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information
- Maintain all assets provided to employees by the company upon their arrival and retrieval of assets upon their exit
- Maintain previous and current attendance record of all employees in the organization
- Strictly abide by the rules and policies of the organization
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executives
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
ABOUT QAYAD CO. PVT. LTD:
We are a Diversified Corporation providing services in variety of Sectors. Eclipsing the industry of Real-estate, IT Solutions & Tourism. We intend to explore and uproot the obscured potential in local & International Market.Our aim is to be the first choice of our clients for related services. Our success lies in customers’ satisfaction. We anticipate our clients’ need at the earliest and deliver our commitments with perfection and ease of time.
WORKING AT QAYAD:
- Clear Rules: Everyone is equal, you learn the rules on the first day of work
- Flexible work schedule:You are able to adjust your time of work to your personal life and other activities.
- Communication:Offering a friendly environment where employees can communicate freely and provide constructive suggestions for projects.
- Self-Improvement: Building a positive environment where employees can focus on learning and self-improvement.
- Commitment to Clients: Serving the best interests for clients while maintaining clear and honest communication.
- Workplace Safety: Ensuring the health and safety of employees and working to provide an accident-free workplace.