The person is required to maintain matters related to Accounts pertaining to a branch office of the company.
Some key features of the job includes
- Management of Account Receivable / Account Payable /Inventory and its regular reconciliations.
- Assistance in preparation of management reports for the management.
- Record keeping for external auditors and providing assistance when required
- Preparing bank reconciliations and daily cash reports.
- Maintaining stock and managing payroll disbursements
- Handling all matters related to Cash and Checking Accounts.
Candidate must have minimum related experience of at least 2 years of working in accounts department with a strong work ethics of maintaining discipline and meeting reporting deadlines. Potential candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office with an understanding of an ERP based work environment.