We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.Min Experience: 3 - 4 YearsSkills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, symphony & WordPress is plus.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Good understanding to dynamic the HTML using Laravel Blade.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Basic knowledge of Angular & react is a plus.
- Develop Laravel project from Scratch, Maintain and improve website.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Optimize website for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.