Qassim University, College of Engineering (QEC), Department of Electrical Engineering (EE), is seeking qualified male faculty members to fill vacant academic positions of Lecturers in the following specializations:
• Power Systems (PhD/ MS)
• Power Electronics (PhD)
• Electronics (MS)
• Communication (MS)
• PhD/MS obtained from an English speaking University/ Institute and successful candidates shall have publications in recognized Journals and be able to lead high impact research and demonstrate a strong commitment to graduate education.
Benefits and Bonuses:
I. Attractive Salary
• Competitive tax free salary.
• Yearly renewable contract.
• Monthly transportation allowance
• University provides free accommodation or annual housing allowance
IV. Medical coverage
• Free Medical coverage for employee and dependents (spouse and two children below the age of 18) residing within the Kingdom. Treatment is provided at government-owned healthcare facilities.
V. Roundtrip airfare
• Free annual roundtrip airfare for the applicant, spouse and two children with 60 days paid summer vacation
VI. Tuition Reimbursement
• Tuition support for school age (6 years and up) dependents residing in the Kingdom.
VII. End of Contract Severance Package
• Eligibility for severance package after two years of service
VIII. General Roles and Responsibilities:
• Academic Responsibilities: Max of 40 hours of work per week that includes approximately classroom teaching, academic advising, curriculum development, course syllabi preparation, student assessment and office hours for consultation with students.
• Administrative Responsibilities: Instructional and professional services (such as serving on committees).